Diamonds! THC-A diamonds to be exact. Referred to as “the world’s strongest hash” this crystalized extract is gaining some serious traction as the most potent dab on the market. At more than 99 percent pure THC-A, these ultra-processed little gems can range from small grains to gravel-sized pieces, and they’re definitely for experienced smokers only.
- FREE Shipping for orders of $150 or more
- We are located on the West Coast of Canada
- Orders will take about 3 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Packages will be shipped based on the time when Payment is received NOT when order is placed.
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day.
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.
THC-A (Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid) is one the most prominent cannabinoids found within the trichomes of living cannabis plants. Both THCA and CBDA are precursors to their pharmacologically active, commonly consumed analogues, THC and CBD. As a living cannabis plant cycles through the final stages of senescence, these unstable cannabinoid precursors slowly decarboxylate and become active. Once a plant is harvested and dried, various forms of heat application can also decarboxylate cannabinoids into their active compounds.
Crystalline cannabinoids work well for oral ingestion as they can be prepared into foods and even portioned into pills or capsules. Because these cannabinoids are so pure, they are easy to dose.
Those who wish to rapidly activate their crystalline cannabinoids often do so through vaporization and dabbing. By dabbing or vaporizing THCA crystalline, decarboxylation occurs near instantaneously, breaking down the inactive, acidic cannabinoid into THC. CBDA crystalline may be vaporized and dabbed as well, although activated CBD is not intoxicating. However, it can still be used to harness medical benefits and temper the intoxicating effects of THC.
Crystalline THCA and CBDA have very little to offer in flavor, which is why many producers enhance these pure extracts with additional terpene blends. The combination of terpenes and cannabinoids can provide a more robust experience, not only by adding flavor, but also through more nuanced effects
Each order contains 1g of concentrate.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.