Tuna Bubba Kush (AAA)
- FREE Shipping for orders of $150 or more
- We are located on the West Coast of Canada
- Orders will take about 3 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Packages will be shipped based on the time when Payment is received NOT when order is placed.
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day.
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.
Bubba Kush is a sweet, earthy indica strain with genetics traced back to the Hindu Kush landrace strains. Since finding its way to U.S. shores, the lineage of this nearly pure indica strain becomes more foggy. While some insist Bubba Kush was first bred on the West Coast from OG Kush and landrace genetics, its origins are poorly documented and uncertain. Green House Seeds also cultivates a unique rendition of Bubba Kush using Bubble Gum and Kush.
Despite its wide proliferation, Bubba Kush exhibits a distinctive, bulky bud structure with hues that range from forest green to pale purple. Its effects may begin focused in the head, but it isn’t long before the buzz reaches the rest of the body. Some might consider couchlock an inevitable consequence of Bubba Kush, making this powerhouse indica a perfect go-to strain for evening relaxation, restful sleep, or a lazy weekend at home.
Tuna is a British Columbian strain created by 5 Star Organic to give patients a potent punch of THC that is ideal for chronic pain relief. This Herojuana and Lamb’s Bread cross has gained quite a bit of fame in Canada for both its strong narcotic effect and its whimsical marketing—prepackaged meds were sold in sealed tuna cans. Flowers will be compact, trichome-covered and have a strong smell. Tuna doesn’t smell quite like fish, however; the strain’s name comes from the Black Tuna Gang that was famous for smuggling Colombian marijuana into the United States in the 1970s. Given its potency and high THC, this strain may be too much for novice or moderate consumers.
28 grams, 14 grams
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.